lördag 25 januari 2014

:: I´m a Designer at Pyssloteket ::

I´m so happy and honored! Anna at Pyssloteket has asked me if I want to stay as a designer at Pyssloteket. I´ve been guesting there for a couple of months and really enjoyed it! Anna is such a sweet and kind girl and the other girls in the team have made me feel very welcome. Of course I said yes!!!

I still have supplies left from my GD kit and today I use some of the cute papers from Maja Design. My layout is about how I really don´t like the winter. You can see my grumpy face ;)

For my snowflakes I used a very cool paper from American Craft. It´s really sparkeling but the glitter stay on the paper. That is often a problem with glitter on papers. You have it all over your house. So this products is really very cool!


Inga kommentarer: