Sidor

måndag 17 februari 2014

:: At Santas house ::

I made this page for Hobbyworlds February challenge. Malin one of the designers had taken a photo of crispy white Tulips and two candle lanterns in shape of princess crowns as inspiration. I was inspired by the white and green colors. And also the swirly shapes of the crowns. I have used mostly supplies from Papirdesign. The large flowers are from Prima. The chipboard arrow from Imaginarium Design and the frame and ornaments from Dusty Attic. 

A new product from Papirdesign are the cute Doilies! I put two behind my photo. I also used the alphabet stickers from Papirdesign for my title. 

Many layers and the pearl swirl makes it feel so cute and fresh!

I painted the arrow with green Acrylic paint and sprinkled it with Distress Stickles Dry Glitter before it dried. I also added a few white pearls for even more dimensions. I´m totally in love with the Roses that have many layers from Papirdesign! In my new DT kit I got them in pink and purple <3 p="">

8 kommentarer:

Johanna sa...

Jättefint, älskar alla blommorna =)

Ha en fin dag!

Adriana B sa...

wow love the colour and all the details, awesome work

Vicky Alberto sa...

amazing texture my friend!

MezzaNotte sa...

åh, vilken ljuvlig layout! Blommig och krispig.

Tack att du är med i Hobbyworlds månadsutmaning.
Kram Katja/MezzaNotte

Tesa sa...

Underbara färger och jättefina detaljer. Tack för att du är med och tävlar hos oss på Hobbyworld:)
Kram Tesa

Lisa H sa...

Fantastisk layout!! Fina färger och så krispigt vitt! Kan knappast bli bättre. :)

Tettiz sa...

Vilken härlig LO!! Älskar alla blommor!

Tack för att du är med och utmanas hos oss på Hobbyworld! :D

Kram,
Jeanette - Tettiz

Malin ~ Lillpiga sa...

Åh vad snygg LO! Älskar färgerna och det krispiga! :) Tack för att du är med hos oss på Hobbyworld! ♥

Kram Malin