lördag 15 februari 2014

:: OUAS February ::

It´s time for the second team ( my team ) to reveal our layouts for February! You have the sketch above and the journaling theme is: Totally addicted to.... Hope you will join us!

Get ready for a very long post ;)

I´m a bit embarrassed over my layout! But hey sometimes it don´t go as you planned. It´s my very first time trying this kind of technique. If you want to see how I made it just scroll down for more (many) pictures.
My journaling is on the back because it was so hard write on the background. It´s about my obsession with getting a Kitchen Aid machine! I think I have want one for over ten years or more? And now in January bought one for myself! YAY!



 I have a million Thickers in boxes in my studio! I Often run out of letters and don´t use some of them anymore. Now I thought I would use an ugly paper and some of the left over letters for my background.

 Then I covered it all with Gesso.

I took out various of flowers. Not perfect in colors but kind of the colors I want on my page.

 I added some water to my Gesso to make it a bit thinner then I painted all of the flowers.

 At first I wanted to leave them like this. And with the benefit of bindsight I should have!

 But I stick to my plan to make this a very colorful page. I can do the same with Gesso on a new page later.

 This are all of the sprays I used. Last I added some Glimmer Glam, Stickles and Rhinestones.



Inga kommentarer: