torsdag 6 mars 2014

:: Love or hate me layout and Easter Tags ::

It´s time to show you my first two March projects for Green Tara.
First a pink page about myself.

Stencils and stamps from Prima.

More textures.

It´s soon Easter. Oh well it´s Easter late April but good to have some cards ready in time.

I really love the Heirloom flowers! Both the large ones like this and the smaller ones.

Here I used both a large green Heirloom flower and a small yellow one.

Lilac and purple is really a cool color according to me! Here I mixed it with some bright greens. All papers are from Graphic45. 


2 kommentarer:

jorunn`s Fristed sa...

Bøyer meg i støvet.. WOW..

Loen er bare helt konge.. og klart love .. hehe
Ha ei herlig helg ♥

Evelyn Walter sa...

Your LO is magnificent! I like the color and the gorgeous background. The photo of you is beautiful!
xx Evelyn