onsdag 30 april 2014

:: C´est Magnifique May Kit and my fourth layout ::

It´s time for Kit Reveal day for May Kit!

Image

Image

Kit Embellishments:
Prima: Tea Thyme: Alphabet Stickers
Blue Fern Studios: Garden Gate Chipboard
Prima: Something Blue: First Dance Flowers
KaiserCraft: Clear Stamp: Decorative Accent
Prima: Princess: Chipboard Pieces
Quick Quotes: Powder Puff Chalking Ink: Amaretto
Prima: Rhinestone Trim

I have one more layot created with the May Kit to show you today!


I think at my age (44) you can afford to be a bit ironic about yourself.

On this layout I played with lots of layers and die-cuts.

I also used the chunky Enamel Embossing Powder that came with the Mixed-media kit.
I just love the effects it gives!

Flowers from the Flower Add-on and the MM kit.


Inga kommentarer: