torsdag 17 april 2014

:: My first page with C´est Magnifique May Kit ::


Have I told you how much I love designing for C´est Magnifique Kit Club? Every time Leslie reveals the kit for us in the team I have been totally blown away! I just love them and love working with them! It so much coming home for me that it´s almost scary ;) They fit me and my style 100% and I love how my work turnes out! That´s a blessing! Leslie and the Designteam are all sweet hearts! If you aren´t already a subscriber to the kits just check them out and you will fall in love! 

My first page is my favourite of my five for April. It was also in the April News Letter som I´m a bit proud of that! I have used papers from the Main Kit and they are from Pion Design.


This photo was just perfect in colors and for my theme. I took it last summer at Kolmården. 

  I used Tags from The Embellie Add-on kit.

For the Chipboard fram I first used Gesso. Then I dabbed both brown and green Acrylic Paint to get a lush effect. Last I added the brown pearls from the Embellie Add-on.

I mixed flowers from the Main Kit and the Flower Add-on Kit. I also used the cute crocheted doilies from the Embellie Add-on. I actually cut one in half so that I could use it three places.


3 kommentarer:

Gitte sa...

Wow hvor er det flot.

Cath. sa...

Så fantastiskt vackert Ullis! Älskar att kika in i din blogg! Kram och glad påsk!

Eila Sandberg sa...

This one certainly came together just beautifully! lovely fresh spring colours, that green is just fantastic! Ha ha love that title too, very clever! xoxo