Sidor

onsdag 21 maj 2014

:: Altered project for Pyssloteket ::

Today I have a long post with lots of photos!
I got this globe from Anna at Pyssloteket to play with. It was actually harder than I thought at first but it was a really fun project!

I started to cover all surfaces with Gesso. Then I painted the base with Distress Paint.

I used different sprays and let it running down the edge.

I also used Modeling Paste and a Tim Holtz stencil for some texture.

I splattered and sprinkled with both black and turquoise.

Some of the flowers "fell" down on the base.

I used black for some contrasts.

I used different flowers as Cherry Blossoms, Roses, Daisys and Chrysanthemums on my Globe. First I covered them with Gesso then white paint and last some sprinkles.


4 kommentarer:

Adriana B sa...

this is amazing, love love it

Stephi sa...

wow!!!!! hELT UNDERBAR GLOB!

Butterfly sa...

Den är så super underbar. Du är så duktig på detta .

Matilde sa...

It's really stunning!!!!!!!!!!