lördag 7 juni 2014

:: My layout from Layout class with Frank Garcia ::

In May I took two classes with Frank Garcia. It was Hobbyworld and some stores in Sweden who arranged his Sweden Tour. I design for one of the stores, Pyssloteket, and Anna arranged two different classes here in Stockholm. Frank was an amazing teacher! So much fun and with a heart of gold! If you haven´t taken any class with him I can really recommend him!
This is the layout we created. I really love how it looks with the black frame and all so I put it on a shelf in my living room.

This is how the kit looked thet we worked with. 7 packages from Prima, papers, a stencil from Prima and the pretty frame!

I buy lots of this different metal decorations but are lousy at using them? But now after creating with them here I will try to use them more.

Goregous flowers from Prima!

We also used some of the amazing Color Bloom sprays.

Cool textures and 3d effects!

Really sparkly bling from Prima.

Chipboard with texture paste, ink, crackle medium amd Color Bloom.


1 kommentar:

Miradisia sa...

Så himmelens vackert! Undebsra vintage-toner och ljuvliga dekorationer!