måndag 23 juni 2014

:: She Art canvases as gifts for teachers ::

After this summer Viggo will start his first year at school! I can´t belive how big he is? Where did all the years go? I wanted to give his four teachers at Kinder Garten some nice gifts as a thank you for all their work during this four years. I asked them for their favorite colors and then I started to create four different She Art canvases.

This first one is for the teacher who liked white the most.

Doilie wings and lace for the collar.

Lace for the skirt and I also used a Buttefly from Jenni Bowlin. I painted it a bit with a Pitt Pen and 
added some Stickles.

I just love the boots with the romantic lacecs!

This one was to the youngest teacher and she loved pink. All four also got bracelets in their favorite colors. I have a very talented friend who made the bracelets for them. I just love her designs and it feels so personal to get some jewelry made unique just for that person.

For this girl I used a strong pink and a layered dress.

She got curly and playful hair. Two different flowers from Prima with pearls from Papirdesign.

I wanted boots here also!

Look at all cool textures! I used Dazzlerz from Shimmerz Paints. I just love the 3d effect the Chipboard Butterflies give! Hope you liked them! Tomorrow I will show the next two.


1 kommentar:

Unknown sa...

Your girl's teachers are really, really lucky to receive these lovely gifts, so much love and effort and talent!