söndag 13 juli 2014

:: My third July project for Tresors de Luxe ::

I love mini albums! It´s so nice to put them in a basket or on a large plate and then on a table. In that way you don´t forget to look in them. It´s also easier for your family and friends to look in them that way.
For this album I used the technique I learned from Frank Garcia when he held classes here in Stockholm. I used chipboard for all my pages and painted them with Martha Stewart Gesso and Martha Stewart Satin Sea Lavender. I dressed up the whole album in the same color scheme and then I used my sewing machine and stiched all edges. Then I used a beautiful frame and dress in Chipboard from Blue Fern Studios. I used Martha Stewart Gesso and then I painted some pieces white and the top part of the fdrame in MS Satin Sea Lavender. Totally in love in that color! 

All the spreads are about ME! For example I have one spread with inspiration for my nail designs and this with what I would love for Christmas. I decorated the pocket with beautiful lace from the shop!

Here you can see how I used two different laces from Treso de Luxe to make my dress. At the bottom of the dress I used two layers of a broad lace but I onlu used the pointy ends. Then I cut apart a lace to get the bows. Visit the Tresor de Luxe Etsy shop to find all of the laces!


3 kommentarer:

Gitte sa...

Hvor er det nydeligt.

Gitte sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.
Dortesjs sa...

awww my goodnes this is gorgeous. waue super smukt og elegant album