tisdag 23 september 2014

:: My second project with the October kit from C´est Magnifique ::

Time to show you my second page created with the October kit from C´est Magnifique. I just love this polkadot paper from Maja Design! I wanted to create a bit dreamy page because I think I got the kid I always dreamt on! I think I created a bit unexpected page so I´m happy!

I totally fell in love with this sparkly Mica Flakes from the Mixed-media kit! I used them all over! I kept my chipboard from the Main kit raw and added the Olive/Gold embossing powder also from the MM kit. The cute little bird gives the page a fun and wimsical touch!

I love, love Butteflies and on layouts they are always so pretty! 
This is both bold and beautiful!

As you see I added the Mica flakes on almost everything! Here are the mushrooms and the flowers.


1 kommentar:

Romy sa...

What a wonderful lay-out with beautiful soft colours and a lovely design!