tisdag 25 november 2014

:: My last post as a GD for Strömstad Scrapbooking ::

 For my last blog post at Strömstad Scrapbooking I made this tutorial. I thought it would be fun to show you here in my blog aswell.
You need Manilla tags and Gesso.

 Spread the Gesso with a Brayer. Let it drie a bit.

 Spread the Gesso over a Stencil. 
 You get this cool patterns. Letr it drie completely.

 Use two different shades of lilac. Let the Mist drie a bit. Add Inka Gold on the patterns.

I also used a black Ink pad from Prima, a black pen and Embossing Enamel.

I added a word from Prima and painted it with Martha Stewart Acrylic Metallic Paint Gold.

 I used the same paint on all flower! I used large Roses, Lilys, Sweetheart Flowers and Magnolia Flowers. All from Strömstad Scrapbooking.


2 kommentarer:

Romy sa...

Such a wonderful tag! Your background looks amazing!

Stephi sa...

Im in love! Åå så snyggt skapat!