måndag 8 december 2014

:: C´est Magnifique Christmas cards ::

I just love creating cards and my favorite ones are Christmas cards! Today I have three cards created with the amazing December kit from C´est Magnifique.

I think it´s so pretty colors together with the dark red and beige and brown colors.

I painted the Blue Fern chipboard with Silk paints from the MM kit and added some golden flakes.

This card took for ever to create! It looks so simple but it was quite tricky to put together.

I wanted it to get a fun 3d effect so I made a little basket for Santa to stay in. I used the wire ribbon and attached them to the balloon.

The last one is more elegant and a bit luxury. I love the large Green Tara flower together with the double bow. I also used a snowflake chipboard from Blue Fern with  green paint and gold enamel.
I have used supplies from the Main kit, MM kit, Flower add-on and Embellishment kit.


1 kommentar:

Romy sa...

Your cards are all so beautiful and elegant. I especially love the one with the hot-air balloon.