lördag 13 december 2014

:: Christmas Layout in fun colors for Pyssloteket ::

I´m totally in love with this collection from Bo Bunny! Candy Cane Lane!
It was so fun to create a Christmas layout in yellow and pink! It was the very first time for me! So fun to still after almost nine years with scrapbooking I can try new things!

You find all supplies at Pyssloteket! 
I added black for cool contrasts. I love how the snowflakes from Memory box turned out with rhinestones from Bo Bunny.

I added some texture with Gesso and a stencil from Tim Holtz. The flowers besides the small roses are from Petaloo. I also used rub-ons from Tim Holtz.


2 kommentarer:

Anna Uhras sa...

God morgon :) Verkligen härlig LO med läckra papper!!! Man blir glad av den!
Tack för att du delar med dig!
Kram Anna
urascrap.blogg.se

Romy sa...

The colours in your lay-out are so pretty and festive! Amazing lay-out!