måndag 1 december 2014

:: Once Upon A Sketch December ::

Journalling Theme: "It's December..." 

You are free to interpret our theme ANY WAY you like. It is for your inspiration and this theme word DOES NOT need to be part of your title or journalling. But please make sure your layout is based on the sketch below and includes journalling (hidden journalling is fine). Acceptable journalling is MORE than just a sentence, or generic writing such as date/place etc. It needs to be present and at least 3 lines long. Remember, hidden journalling (under a photo/tag or behind your page) is perfectly fine but please DO let us know in your post where your journalling is! 

This is the last sketch and journaling challenge from OUAS. We will retire the challenge blog at this years end. Nadia who is the soul in this blog really needs a break and I wish her the very best.
So this is my last layout for OUAS.

Last year we got some snow early so I had a photo shoot with Viggo and Molle. So far no snow for this year so I will keep create with last years photos.
I added my journaling to the back of the layout.

Cool Maja Road flower in felt.

I painted the heart from Prima with red Acrylic Paint from Martha Stewart and added some crackle medium.

The white flower is from Strömstad Scrapbooking and the red from Prima.

Over my heart I put one of the cute metallic word signs from Prima.

Paint, gesso and also rub-ons from Tim Holtz for coool texture.


1 kommentar:

Romy sa...

Oh la la, it's such a beautiful Christmas lay-out! The pops of red are truly wonderful!