onsdag 11 februari 2015

:: Cool Blue layout ::

My hubbie likes when I scrapbook our photos in color and not so much when I make them black and white. I know that I often turn the photos in to black and white because it´s so much easier to fit the colors on the papers. But today the photo was perfect in color for this project!

I took this photo of my boys that I love so much last summer. I have used KaiserCraft Blue Bay collection and it´s a very pretty and versatile collection.

I used tons of flowers on my page! I have mixed flowers from my favorite brands Prima and Petaloo.

Don´t be afraid to add some paint to your resin shapes. Here I painted the Butterfly in black and then I added Prima Art Sugar.

The sugared flowers from Petaloo are really pretty!


2 kommentarer:

Romy sa...

Wow, this turned out amazing! I just love the deep and rich colours and also like how you painted the resin butterflies black.

Wilma Voermans sa...

Beautiful layout with that deep blue!! I think it is a man thing about the black and white pictures.My sons sometmes ask the same.