tisdag 3 februari 2015

:: My first work with BFS Love Story Collection ::

Have you seen this beautiful collection?! Love Story is really an amazing and stylish collection! I love the colors and stunning patterns. I also like that it´s some black also!
 I want to show you my very first work with this stunning collection!  

If you usually follow my work you know I don´t care what´s boy or girl colors on my work. Here I used Pink, green and black. For my background  I used the green side of the paper called 
Love Story -The Grand Ball.

I layered two chipboards. Behind my title Key to my heart I used Ornate Frame. 

I layered lots of piece from the papers called Love Story -Amazing Heart, Calling Cards and Concerto.

Flowers from Prima, Papirdesign and Strömstad Scrapbooking. The beads are from Petaloo.

I really like that you get two for the price of one in some chipboards! The hearts are from the large Chunky Heart Panel. The ones you take out from the panel. I just painted them pink, added Stickles and Glossy Accent. Cute!

Flowers and metal keys.


2 kommentarer:

Romy sa...

Oh, it's such a beautiful lay-out! The mix of soft colours with black looks wonderful and I also love your doodled accents.

Lady Gaggig sa...

Åhhhh...helt otroligt fin!! Och vilken underbar collektion!! Stor villhavarning på den... ;)
Jisom