onsdag 18 mars 2015

:: SWE card week 12 ::

I really love making Criss Cross Cards! It´s so fun to make every little detail. And probably it´s only me who see all the stitches and stuff but I still need to make them! For this card I used paper and die-cuts from Tilda/Panduro. It´s actually a Christmas collection but I think you can use it all year round.

At the back of the card I used my personal stamp and added the cute bird.

You can pull up the card and write some sentiments.

On the back of that card I used this cute paper!

My letters from Papirdesign got a layer with Wink of Stella.

The angel with the bunny is so cute! I used flowers from Pyssloteket, I am Roses and Wild Orchid Crafts. I also used a Martha Stewart Edge Punch called Vintage Doily. The die-cut behind the angel is from Spellbinders and is called Radiant Rectangles.


1 kommentar:

Romy sa...

Gosh your card is really, really pretty! I just love the soft look of it.