lördag 11 juli 2015

:: Art by Mi Ran Challenge ::

I have been totally in love with the stamps from Art by Mi Ran for a while now and when I finally started to color more with my Copics I also finally use the stamps. 
This card is created for a challenge at Art by Mi Ran.

I colored the cutie pie with my Copics and also used a lot of Stickles and Wink of Stella.

Last time I went on a shopping spree at my favorite store Pyssloteket I bought a package with Prima that also containing this cute heart on a stick.

I used flowers from Prima, Strömstad Scrapbooking, Pyssloteket and Papirdesign. The dies are from Spellbinders.

I used papers from a Prima paper pad (also bought at Pyssloteket) and the cute Butterflies are die-cuts from All Occations dies. On my Butterflies I added some pearls from Panduro.


Inga kommentarer: