onsdag 16 september 2015

:: Angel canvas for Denisängelprojektet ::

Today I will show you my second canvas I created for the Denisängelprojektet.
I actually made three different Angel canvas so there will be two more. Hope you will like them!
This is actually a bit more turquoice in real life.

I think she´s a cutie and I hope some one will buy her when she arrive at Ushas.

I use lot of textures and layers on my canvases! I also think it´s fun to use lace for even more textures. Bling is always a good thing! 

I often use Texture paste and Acrylic Ink together. I think they blends really pretty together!
I use a ton of rub-ons both in black and white. Most of them are from Kaiser Craft. Here I also used some from Tim Holtz.


2 kommentarer:

Romy sa...

It turned out absolutely amazing! You seriously rock these canvases!

Dortesjs sa...

totally great, seriously ;O))