lördag 26 september 2015

:: Mixed-media tag ::

Today I´m at a live crop in Avesta. It´s my first time at this crop so I hope I will have a great time! But I have the best friends so I´m sure it will be fab! This day is a bit special for me and my hubbie! We met at mutual friends wedding 23 years ago! One dance later and we never let go of each other! We moved in together after one month, got engeaged after eight month, got married after four years and got our very loved child after twelve year together! I have now spent more time of my life with Anders that I did without him and that feels wonderful!

This tag I made for a month ago at another crop. You can see the first one in the earlier post.

I buy my tags at Pyssloteket and this is a large one. I made my background with gesso and a stencil. I added paint, Acrylic Ink, spray, stamps and lots of glitter.

I always use Archival Ink pads for my mixed-media projekts. For this tag I used stamps from Prima and My Minds Eye.


3 kommentarer:

Maya sa...

Herlige farger, tekstur og glitter!
Ha en flott lørdag,
klem fra Maya

Romy sa...

Wow, your background work is simply stunning! Such an amazing tag!

Adriana B sa...

great background and colours Love it :)