tisdag 6 oktober 2015

:: How I longed for this collection ::


Yay! Finally I got my hands on Frank Garcias amazing Christams collection for Prima Marketing! 
I bought all my papers, flowers and embellishments at Pyssloteket. I wanted to make a really yummie card with lots layers and gold sparkles. The flowers have gold details and the paper has also metallic details so it looks really nice to add gold!

 I used one of the borders from Un Chant de Noel. I used a heart die from Marianne Desiugn and a die from Memory Box called Delicate Fern. I also added a string bow under the flowers.

 There are a whole bunch of different flowers in this collection and I wanted them all but my wallet didn´t agree on that ;) so I bought some of them. On this card I used flowers from two different packages. Between my layers of papers I used 3d pads to add more depth.

 I think this rough bow look really nice and give it a cool contrast. On some of the edges I used Prima Soft Matte Gel and Prima Glass Glitter Gold. It stay really nice on the edges!


2 kommentarer:

Gitte sa...

wauuuw hvor er det flot.

Romy sa...

Wow, what a stunning tag! It's a true work of art!