fredag 20 november 2015

:: Shaker Cards part 2 ::

I´m back with two more Shaker Cards. The first one are made with paper from Authentique and Echo Park. The cute image is also from Echo Park but a different collection.

The tinsel is from Tim Holtz. I used nail caviar pearls, micro beads, glass glitter and glitter.

The pretty edge die with snowflakes is from Joy. I added white Rhinestones from Panduro.

My next one is almost all about the red besides the image. 
I used paper from Autentique and a cute red paper doilie that I bought at Scrapdraken.

I used a red and white ribbon around the window and I also added stickers from Echo Park and really cute red bells.

2 kommentarer:

Dortesjs sa...

super cute cards

Romy sa...

Oh my, these are so pretty and festive! I just love the touch of glitter on the first one.