fredag 29 januari 2016

:: ATC for mini challenge at More than words ::

 This is my second attempt ever at ATC cards! I think it´s really hard to work with this small size. But it is also a fun challenge! More Than Words have a mini challenge on their Facebook page. It only runs the last week every month and this time the word to use was BE. I wrote "Try to be free in your art". I made a serie and have five of this cards to swap if anyone are interested.

 I used a paper from 13arts for base. 

 My Butterflies are made with scrap corrugated cardboard. I used a die from Spellbinders and run it throw my Big Shot. Then I gave it a spray with Mists from 13 arts and Heidi Swapp. I also used Acrylic Ink from Liquitix. Last I used Prima Soft Matte Gel, Prima Glass Glitter Gold and some Caviar pearls for nails. The teal pearls are from You Do.

 I used my sewing machine around the edges. You can hardly see it but I know the stitches are there ;) I also stamped with two different stamps from Darkroom Door. Some rub-ons from Tim Holtz and Stickles.

 I used my computer and printed out my words.

 My pile of ATC cards :)


Inga kommentarer: