I made some OTP projects during 2015 and here are some of them I really likes. I mostly made canvases that I donated for charity. I try to support Denisängelprojektet who give all the money they get to Panzi hospital in Congo. This charity who is managed by a real angel called Usha Deminger have involved several scrapbooking girls including me. I try to send her handmade cards and other stuff I create and don´t need myself. For Christmas I made some canvases with angels on and then Usha auctioned them out. It really makes my heart happy that my stuff made with paper can help a women or child in Congo!
1. This is a wooden tag with a snowman on.
2. This is also a wooden tag but with an angel on.
3. Canvas Angel of Christmas.
4. Canvas Friends are like angels.
5. Canvas We are never so lost.
6. Canvas Even the smallest wings counts.
7. Canvas Together we are strong. This canvas was a gift for Usha. I think she is truly amazing!
8. Canvas Dare to be different.