fredag 5 februari 2016

:: Layout for Dusty Attic Challenge ::

This is my first layout for 2016! I found a really nice challenge at Dussty Attic! It was a moodboard in white and blue/grey colors and lots of pretty details! 
I was inspired by the main colors. I also picked up the brown colors from the wooden floors fron some of the photos. I also was inspired by swirly shapes and some metallic handles and fittings. Of course I found flowers on the photos and my own photo with me smiling is inspired by the words on the moodboard.

 I used Cogs chipboard and Baroque Frame Set Circles all from Dusty Attic. I left the Cogs as they were but and the frame I painted and used some white enamel. I cut the circle in two and used it on each side of my layout.

 My words are from MME. Large flowers, leaves, clip and the tassle are from Prima. Roses from Papirdesign and the stars are from Panduro.

 I used mist on a cheese cloth to make it in a greyish color.

  The pretty polkadot paper is from 13 arts. I added some gesso over a stencil also with polkadots.


5 kommentarer:

Romy sa...

Oh wow, this is definitely one of my favourites of yours. Such a gorgeous layout!

Patricia sa...

I am so happy to see you playing along with us at Dusty Attic this month !!! I hope to see you more often from now on...remember there is a special draw at the end of the year for those playing along every month.
This is such a soft and elegant page, and I love the dreamy photo of yourself...

Valia Katzaki sa...

Such a lovely page and it reflects perfectly our moodboard! I love the contrast of the flowers and the cogs and what a beautiful photo of you! THank you for playing along with Dusty Attic!

LISA sa...

Oh so very gorgeous!! And the photo is absolutely beautiful!! You know I have always loved your gorgeous work!! Thank you so much for joining us at Dusty Attic for the challenge this month!

Patricia sa...

Yeah!!! Congratulations on winning our Mood-board challenge...My favourite since the start...