söndag 28 februari 2016

:: Prima BAB February ::

I always love all challenges over at Prima! This month I totally fell in love with Riikkas fun and creative sketch! This is my layout created for Prima BAP February

I went shopping last week at my favorite scrap store Pyssloteket! Anna had just got an amazing amount of new goodies from Prima!  Of course I boght a bunch of new flowers and papers! On this layout I used some brand new supplies and some older stuff. The fun part is that it is 100% supplies from Prima! I used papers from Salvage District collection called - Loire Valley, Palais Royal and Louis XIII. For my background I used a stencil called Static. I also used Color Bloom Mist Peony and Soft Teal. I used black and white Heavy Gesso. I made my heart by dipping the rubber end of a pencil.


BAP Feb 16 Riikka2
I followed this sketch!

 Nothing makes me happier than create gorgeous flower clusters! Here I used Salvage District Royal Court - Trianon - Palais Royal, Vintage Emporieum Puccini - Intermezzo. I also used Victorian Christmas -Christmas Eve and some really old teal flowers and stars from a plastic bulb. For some extra sparkle I added Say it in crystals stars - Bedtime stories.

 I´m totally in love with the striped Roses! I need more of them!

 Pretty!

 The wooden frames are called Wood Embellishments - Delight. I painted them black and sprinkled some Art Sugar White on them before the paint dried. The word Happiness came from a other box with Wood Embellishmnets called Create Memories.

 I wanted some circle shapes and I used a Prima Metal Die called Doily.

 Layers with beautiful flowers!

 On the tags behind my photo and at the left corner I used Prima Color Bloom Peony and Soft Teal. The tags are Paintables Parisian Tags. I just love how they turned out with some spray and a bit of black paint. To make the circles I just painted a small lid and made prints with it.


1 kommentar:

Romy sa...

Wow, how gorgeous! I really like your amazing mixed media work here.