onsdag 27 april 2016

:: Guest Designer at Berry71Bleu ::


Last month I was the winner of Berry71Bleu challenge! I was invited to guest them in April and this is the layout I created after the beautiful moodboard.
As background I used a white cardstock. It´s so hard to make the white justice when you take the photos! Is it only me or is it really hard?

I used a stencil from Crafters Workshop and gesso for my background. I also added lots of Prima Color Bloom. I used Emerald, Lime Wedge, Gold Foil and Soft Teal. I also used Pastel Pink Ayeeda Mist from 13arts. I wanted a soft title and used rub-on and foil from Prima.

A mix of flowers from Prima and Papirdesign. The green flairs, if I remember it right, are from UmWowStudio.

I love to add caviar pearls on my work! They are meant for nails but perfect for scrapbooking and really resonable prices.

The moodboard inspired me with it´s feminine colors and features.


Inga kommentarer: