måndag 16 maj 2016

:: ATC cards - Love has no size ::


For a month ago I attended the best live crop in the world called Fristadsträffen. One of the challenges was to create a series of  at least five ATC cards. The theme shoud be Heart and brain. I´m not a used ATC crafter and this is my third attempt ever! 

I used two stamps from Darkroom door. The set with lots of cute birds is called Carved Birds vol 1. I put the small bird on the large birds head. Then I fussy cutted the image. I used a chipboard heart from Wycinanka. All the girls at the crop got a gift package with super cute chipboards from Wycinanka. I like the clean and simple feeling of my cards and the contrasts between my colors. I always keep one of my cards but I have some for trading ;)

2 kommentarer:

Outi sa...

Så snygga atc:er! Fåglarna är så söta och färgkombo/mönster jätteläckert.
Allt gott!
Outi

Romy sa...

These are totally fabulous!