tisdag 21 juni 2016

:: More cards with Lawn Fawn ::

I just love all the cute things from Lawn Fawn! I think it´s good to try new styles when it comes to Scrapbooking. After almost manic working with paper for the last ten years I hit the wall! Hard! I still love my flowers and 3d effects but for now it feels so easy to work with this style!

 Today I have a card with totally cute elephants! 
Lately I have bought some stuff from Lawn Fawn and I think it´s time to learn how I like to use them!  

 The elephant stamp and dies are called Love you tons. The grass is also a die from Lawn Fawn and is called Grassy Border. I buy my dies and stamp at Pyssloteket. They have a huge range of Lawn Fawn! Fun, but dangerous for my wallet!

 I used Faded Jeans Distress pad for my background and then I added the clouds and the sun. The dies are called Spring Showers. I stamped Hello with a stamp from the stamp kit called A birdie told me.
The kites are from a die kit called Stitched Kite. I added 3d pillows behind the kites for more dimension effect.


Inga kommentarer: