måndag 11 juli 2016

:: Deep Sea ATC ::

I continue to play with ATC! Have you tried it? If not do so! It´s really fun! The tricky part for me is to not do them with lots of 3d embellishments as flowers. I know you can use some but so far I have only made mine quite flat. Soon I will try to create some romantic ATC with flowers and other nice stuff! I have actually a layout on my table right now so in a near future I finally will have a layout to show you! Yay! I´m also attend the challenge at ArJo´s Tag and ATC challenge with my ATC´s.

When I made this ATC collection I started in a bit different way. Before I first cut my 3,5 x 2,5 pieces and made the the backgrounds. This time I made all backgrounds at once! Really fun and a nice way to save time. You can see all the sprays, Acrylic Inks and Stamp Pads I used. For my background I used stamps from Darkroom door called Weathered stripes and some from a Dylusions set called Background love. 

 When my background was finished I cut the 12x12 sheet to my ATC. I made six of them but I have already swapped one. 

 The fish is a stamp from TGR and I just love it! I fuzzy cutted them after stamping with a stamp pad from Archival Ink. The word LOVE is from a stamp kit called Love Story from Blue Fern Studios. The large circles are from Prima and the air bubbles in front of my fishies are hand doodled.

 Love and giggles and the flowers come from a Prima stamp set called Rondelle. Last I added some Stickles Star Dust for some nice effects! 


2 kommentarer:

Romy sa...

These look amazing! I really love your inking and stamping.

Bibi Lindahl sa...

Love your ATC's! That fish stamp is super cool!
Nice touch with the Stickles glitter.
Kram från Norge ♥