Sidor

onsdag 20 juli 2016

:: I still got my flower cluster mojo going ::

It was some time ago I made a card with lots of flowers on it! The other day I needed to try if I still had it in me. And yes I did! I just love to make flower clusters and pick just the right flowers.

I used a digi stamp from Mo Manning called Jenny texting. I colored her with my Copics.

The brown frame is a die from My Favorite Things.

Sparkly and sweet flowers! The flowers are from Papirdesign and Wild Orchid Flowers.

The fun pink and sparkly balls are a bargain from Plantagen. I bought them a couple of years ago right after christmas.

The pink paper with white hearts is from Lawn Fawn and I bought it at Pyssloteket.


3 kommentarer:

Romy sa...

What a lovely card! I love the cute flowers and the glitter touches.

Jozebelle sa...

Så jäkla snyggt, alla de små detaljerna blir ett underbart kort

Lena_J sa...

Et helt fantastisk kort, digger absolutt alt, fra motiv, fargelegging til blomster og papirvalg :-)