torsdag 25 augusti 2016

:: ATC Purple Symphony :: ::

I made these purple yummie cards for a challenge at ArJo´s Tag og ATC kos. It was Riikka Kovasin who came up with the 3d challenge. I actually love how they turned out!

I think they are really dimensional!

For the backgrounds I used Lots of goodies from 13arts as Ayeeda Inks, Gesso, spray and glitter.
The stencil with circles I won from UmWow Studio some time ago and I really love it!

Beautiful flowers from Prima and Magnolia. I added Stickles and Rhinestones on the flowers. I also added Stickles around all edges.

My words are a stamp from Prima. I stamped them in black and then I cut the words.

I used gold rhinestone swirls from Prima. I really hope that they will make them again! My stash 
won´t last forver ;)

I love that the golden star have teeny tiny stars on it! I hope that you can see all the beads and glitter!


2 kommentarer:

Åsa/asamia sa...

Underbart fina kort du gjort!

Gitte sa...

Flotte ATC kort.