lördag 24 september 2016

;; ATC Swap with some of my fab scrap friends ::

I really have the best scrapbooking friends! I feel both rich and blessed to have found so many and so dear friends late in life! Some of my friends have started to trade ATC´s every month and this month, the first, I was in charge of the theme and technique. I chosed Autumn colors and glitter. It will be so fun to have a bunch of cards as memories from all the girls!

This is how my cards turned out. Tons of layers textutes and fun details!

I used several sprays from 13arts and Prima. I also colored Texture Paste with yellow Acrylic Ink to get yellow 3d effect. I used a stamp from Bo BUnny with a Archival Ink pad called onarch Orange.

I used a stencil from Um Wow studio that I really like!

I made the circles with Prima Wire Thread Auburn. I also used some really old tickets from Making Memories that I found in one of my drawers. I used some Color Box Chalks on them.

Last I added tons of glitter, glassbeads and caviar pearls from 13arts.
The flowers are from Petaloo and some unknown brand. The gold hearts is a bargain after some Christmas. I love to buy stuff after Christmas and save for later! Only wish I bought more of them at the time because I´m about to run out of them!


6 kommentarer:

Romy sa...

Wow, they are super pretty! I adore all the pretty glitter touches.

Ingba sa...

De är helt underbara. Att så mycket kan få plats på en sån liten yta och bli så snyggt.

alice k. sa...

These are really lovely! Is the swap open for international?

Gitte sa...

Hvor er de flotte.

Disharani sa...

So Amazing. Do you like to swap with me?

Jozebelle sa...

Så snygga! Gillar att kolla in detaljerna för att få lite inspiration.