måndag 5 september 2016

:: ATC´s - W as in Wheels ::

Today I have some new ATC´s for you! I found this cute bicycles in a box when I went for a treasure hunt in my studio! They are from Polish Scrapinec.

 This is how I made them! First I covered my ATC base with vintage music paper. Then I added Gesso from 13arts over a stencil from Um Wow studio. The stencil is called Measuring Tape Stencil.

 Next I dripped  some Ayeeda Ink Violet from 13 arts. I often spray some water over the Ink to get a cool effect! Next I added Gold Ink from the same brand. 

 I used a stamp from Prima called Vintage Vanity. I love my Archival Ink pads for stamping when I do mixed-media.

 I found some old Chipboard letters and I had many W´s. So then I came up with the brilliant idea how to use them!

 The W´s had different colors but I painted all black and added Rangers Crackle accents. The stickers are from Cosmo Cricket. On the bicycles I added black Rhinestones from Reprint.


Inga kommentarer: