Sidor

måndag 24 oktober 2016

:: Shaker Cards ::

If you saw my tutorial of Shaker cards here is my sweet Unicorn card. I added some snowflakes from Lawn Fawn to the upper left corner.

It´s so much fun creating Shaker cards so I did a whole bunch of them! Here is a cute bunny sliding down a winter hill. The papers are from Echo Park and all dies and stamps from Lawn Fawn.

This card I`m extra pleased with! I think my round windows with snow is so fun! And the speech bubbles almost make it look as a comic book. I used Stampndous Shaved Ice as snow. My images from Lawn Fawn are all colored with my Copics.

And the last one was a little bit more tricky to make because the window is outwards instead of inwards. I neede to make sure the edges around the red frame was really nice and clean.

4 kommentarer:

Romy sa...

Oh gosh, these look amazing! I never knew shaker cards could look so fabulous!

Gitte sa...

Super flotte kort.

Prickan sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.
Prickan sa...

Så jättefina shaker kort du gjort :-)