söndag 18 december 2016

:: Two cards with the same stamp ::


All the way to Christmas I will show you all new cards every day! Unfortunately my computer is almost broken so I can´t edit my photos as good as I like. Sorry for that. But it´s no fun to show all my cards after Christmas so maybe they still can give some inspiration?
For this first card I have used a stamp from My favorite thing and the words are a Penny Black stamp set called Yuletide Wishes that I bought at Pyssloteket. Inside the heart I used a stamp from a Penny Black set called Holiday Snippets. The paper is from October Afternoon and I also ued a die from Die-namics called Stitched Rectangle Scallop frames. My snoeflake is made with two different punches. One from Martha Stewart. In the center I used a rhinestone from Papirdesign.

For my next card I used the same stamp. He´s so cute! In the heart I used a stamp from the Penny Black set called Holiday Snippets. I used a paper from Echo Park called I love winter Journaling cards. I used two different punches from Martha Stewart and one small from Panduro for my snowflakes. The snowflake border I borrowed from a friend and I don´t remember the name. Behind my image I used a scalloped die from Spellbinders.


Inga kommentarer: