lördag 18 februari 2017

:: More than words and Mixed Media Place challenges ::


Finally something new in my blog! I have been a bit under the weather for some time now with no energy at all! I needed iron for my anemia and got a drip last monday. So help me hope that I´m soon will feel a bit better!  I have created some projects but the energy to take photos wasn´t there.
Enough of complaining and lets talk about the fun stuff! My layout :) I took on two different challenges from More than words and Mixed media place.
February challenge at More Than Words


February challenge at Mixed Media Place.


I loved the color scheme at the Mood Board from Mixed Media Place! I also got inspired by the feathers and coffee stain. I ued papers from 13arts and lots of different mediums as Rinbow colors, Mist, Texture Paste and glitter.

I painted the feathers from Prima with Distress Paint Black Soot. Before the paint was dry I sprinkles glitter over them. Behind my photo I also made a circle with black wire from Prima.

I used Prima 3D Matte Gel as base for my glass beads from Panduro, Micro Beads Copper and Glass Glitter Copper from Prima. Love the effect!

I used a bit older flowers from Prima and Lillies from Wild Orchid Crafts.

To get the brown texture I mixed Texture Paste and brown Rainbow Color.

I added diluted Mist on the corrugated cardbord to get more of the teal color.

The copper and the oil color effect is so pretty!
For the challenge at More than words you needed to use the word TOGETHER and also incorporate a ampersand in some way. I did that in my title - Together we are fun and silly. 


13 kommentarer:

Kareen Dion sa...

Beautiful and stunning!!!! Love all the textures! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words this month!

Heather McMahon sa...

Oh my - the details on this are amazing! I hope you continue to feel better now. So glad you could join us at More Than Words.

Anguree Jansen Van Rensburg sa...

Stunning. Love those grungy textures. Thanks for joining us at More than Words.

Elena Martynova sa...

I have no words to say how much it is perfect! I love every little detail of your LO!
хохохо
Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

Sanderijn de Bruin sa...

I just had to stop by, this one really catches the eye! Love all the texture and the colorful details! Thank you for joining More Than Words challenge this month!

talkis23 sa...

Amazing creation wow lovely thanks for playing at Mixed Media Place challenge !!!

Di Garling sa...

Oh this is an awesome creation Ulrika, absolutely LOVE everything about it, especially the photo. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

Tsaima Eirini sa...

Gorgeous work and the colors are so balanced and serene!!Lovely work!!Thank you for joining the MMP challenge!

Caroline Elliam sa...

What an amazing interpretation of our challenge! Your layout is amazingly detailed and your background is stunning! Thanks for joining at More than words!

Nicole Doiron sa...

This page is absolutely brilliant! Love all that texture! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

langeatheart sa...

Fantastic layout! I love your background work! Well done! All the best from MTW! :)

kavitha sa...

So beautiful,love the textures n colors.Thanks for joining us at "More than words" challenge

Unknown sa...

Fantastic LO. Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!