onsdag 8 februari 2017

:: Pyssloteket ATC and Tags ::

I´ve made this tag as DT work for Pyssloteket. We have two weeks with a embossing folders theme. I don´t use them that often so this was a challenge for me! I wanted to create in a clean and simple style so the embossed patterns really show!
Beautiful flowers from Prima Rossi Belle and pearls from Petaloo.
My Embossing folder is from WRMK and called Quilted. You can find it at Pyssloteket.

My papers are from Echo Park collection Just Be You. Thickers from American Crafts.

I also made some really clean and simple ATC´s. I think I enjoy make them with a bit more stuff on ;) but I show how you can play with two different folders here.

I used two Embossing folders from my own stash and I also used the kite from Lawn fawn. They were too simple in my eyes so I added some white rhinestones and word stickers from Tim Holtz.


Inga kommentarer: