tisdag 7 mars 2017

:: Moon Cats ::

I´m not good at drawing at all but I still think it´s fun to do it sometimes. On my ATC´s I drew Moon Cats. I think their head looks like a moon. I think they are a bit silly but still cute!

 I started with some misted backgrounds that I found in my ATC box. Then I glued on paper from an old book with Gel Medium. When that was dry I painted the surface with Prima Clear Gesso.

 I drew my cats with Faber Castell Pitt artist pen Black 199***. Then I colored them with my Faber Castell PITT artis pen big brush. I used following colors: Light Cobalt Turquoise, Cobalt Green, Dark Naples Ochre, Orange Glaze, Pink Madde Lake, Pink Carmine, Nougat, Dark Sepia, Skyblue, Indanthrene Blue, Purple Violet, May Greene and Permanent Green Olive. Last I sprinkled a bit with Liquites Acrylic Ink Carbon Black. 


Inga kommentarer: