tisdag 14 mars 2017

:: Shabby Chic and Vintage Easter ATC´s ::

Lots of photos today :) I made this ATC´s for a swap with friends. The theme was Easter and the technique challenge was shabby chic. I really liked this challenge and I also like my ATC´s!

I wanted really soft pastel colors with cute and soft embellishments.

I found some papers from Inkido with really pretty vintage images. I also used a pink paper with text on also from Inkido. Unfortunately Inkido has closed down and the papers are no longer aviable. I´m so glad that I still have some after being on their Designteam first back in 2009 and then 2013-2014.

Around the cute images I wrapped some gold twine.

All my cards are almost the same but the lace, flowers and bows varies a bit.

To get even more Easter feeling I used some fluffy feathers together with the flowers.

To get that shabby look I distressed all my edges with my Prima distress tool.


I added both glitter and Gesso on the edges and on some of the embellishments.

I found some light pink glass beads in a box and added them here and there.

To get other shapes in my flower cluster I used flower stems.

To get that romantic feeling I used white doilies and two layers of lace behind my images. I made nine cards with five diffrent images so some of them have the same image.


Inga kommentarer: