måndag 29 maj 2017

:: ATC for Snipart May challenge ::

I wanted to take on Snipart May challenge because I love green! I have played with lots of different shades of green and different textures.

I started with a patterned paper from Echo Park Just Be You 6x6 paper pad. Then I added Bo Bunny Glitter Paste Wasabi Green throw a brick stencil from Tim Holtz.

 Then I took Brick Chipboards from Snipart and painted it green with Martha Stewart Scottish Highlands paint. The more green the better :) I used Gel to glue the chipboard to the cards. When the Gel was drie I added  Glassfillers from 13arts, Acrylic Ink from Liquitex in the shades Vivi Lime Green and Sap Green Permanent. I also dripped some Green glitter Ayeeda Ink from 13arts. Then I sprayed some water over all the paint. I love how you can´t control the paint! Last I added Rhinestones from Queen and Co in green and words from Tim Holtz Chitchat stickers. 

Inga kommentarer: