torsdag 29 juni 2017

:: Green Card with Prima ::

I´m so inspired by my green surroundings! I found some flower packages in green so I just had to make something with them! Just look at my beautiful Elder shrub hugging my card!

 I started with the paper called Beautiful Glory from the Rose Quartz Collection. Then I added Gesso over a stencil called Decor 2. Then I sprinkled and sprayed Color Bloom in Soft Teal and Deep Teal.

 The flowers I used are called Rio, Penley, Free Spirited and my all time favorite Corine from 2011! I still have some packages after buying a lot of them but I hope Prima will make them again!

 I used a die from Prima called Leaves. I just love the texture on the leaves!

 The cute metallic Mail box is from the Shabby Chic Treasure collection called Mail Box.
Last I added some Art-stones, Gesso and more Color Bloom.


1 kommentar:

Romy sa...

Oh wow, I just love the pastel tones on this card. So very beautiful! It's a truly amazing card!