onsdag 14 juni 2017

:: Lawn Fawn cards for teachers ::

Today it´s the last day before a long summer break for Viggo! Viggo goes to a very small school with only 55 students devided in to four classes. The students and parents have bought gifts for all twelve staff at school. We collect the money from all of us and this year I bought all the gifts. I also create cards for all of the staff after every term. This time I made some cute cards with a new set from Lawn Fawn called Pane and Simple. 

Although the cards are quite clean and simple it was lot of steps to go throw and lot of pieces to put together! Here you can see what I used for my cards. All supplies are from Pyssloteket.

 I made four different designs when it comes to the clouds and position of the plane and banner.

 I saw this cute idea at the Lawn Fawn blog and wanted to make it myself! The original and almost same layout was created by the talented Cristina Nunes. I changed the colors at my banner and added the staffs name inside of my banners. I want to send a thank you to Cristina for the great idea! I think it´s very important to give credit when you lift some ones work!

 First I tried to make a round sun in yellow but then I had to change all the other colors to make it look good so I went with the blue circle.


Inga kommentarer: