söndag 16 juli 2017

:: ATC - After Dark ::

Last weekend I met up with my dear friends Ulrika and Nina for some creative time together. I managed to finish two editions of ATC. This is my second one. If you scroll down you find the first one. I actually started some in the onelayer technique but they I will show you later, when they are completed ;)

For these ATC I wanted to make something over the top with too much of everything! I think I pulled it off! I started off with some frames made with moulds and paperclay. I painted them with the Sparks Fairy Wings Acrylic Paint. My backgrounds was already made and a find in a box when I did my tidy up in my studio. I stamped them with a checker print stamp and they were ready to go.

I added a black feather, some black Sisal and some gold thread before adding the frames with Gel medium. Last I added Glass Glitter and Micro Beads in gold. The Dragonflies are from The Dusty Attic and the words from Kaisercraft.


1 kommentar:

Romy sa...

Wow, look at these awesome colours and all the gorgeous mixed media effects! Just amazing!