söndag 30 juli 2017

:: ATC - Tweets ::


 Today I have a bit more clean and simple ATC to show you. I´m still working to get my studio as I want it so my time to actually create something is a bit limited. However I have some cute ATC with Lawn Fawn stamps on my desk soon ready to be seen :)

 My first thought was to create ATC in the one layer technique. When I almost was finished I feldt I needed some glitter and texture and stickers. So my first idea is no longer ;)

 I created my background with Distress Ink Dried Marigold and Archival Ink Garden Patina. I used two differnt mini stamp sets from Prima Marketing. The flowers came from a set called Meadow Lark and the branch called Songbird. The black is stamped with Archival Ink Jet Black.

Last I added black Caviar Beads and glitters from Prima Finnabair. The word stickers are from Tim Holtz and called Chit Chat.

Inga kommentarer: