onsdag 20 september 2017

:: Baroque Ladies for a challenge at 13arts ::

I found a challenge perfect for me and my frames I created with paperclay. I took on 13arts challenge #58 called Vintage Love.
I was first inspired by the Vintage theme. From the moodboard I was inspired by the gold, the metallic lids on the glass jars, the colors, the flowers and the framing on the phone booth.

 I layered lots of different patterned papers and distressed the edges. I die-cutted the oval frame with a die from Spellbinders called Elegant Ovals.

I made my frames for my pretty ladies with molds and paperclay. I painted them with Prima art alchemy acrylic paint - Mermaid Teal, Butterfly Spells and Mermaid Sparkle. When the paint was dry I added a bit of Prima Metallic Wax Vintage Gold.

I used the small planner flowers from Prima and Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts. I think the gold stamens are from Wild Orchid Crafts also?

 To get more gold I used a thin gold thread and I wired it around the papers many turns.

 To get a feminine touch I used different glassbeads, microbeads and loose glitter from 13arts and Prima. I really love the gold with the colors.

 On this card I added a bit of gold paper behind one of the patterned papers.


5 kommentarer:

Paper Attic sa...

What elegant and beautiful ladies! I love them! Very pretty, thanks for joining us at 13arts!

Monia - Monika Jakubowska sa...

Beautiful cards, love gold accents :)

Sandra Bernard sa...

So much details ! Love it....thanks for playing with us at 13arts challenge

Kareen Dion sa...

Oh wow! love it! Thanks for joining us at 13@rts Challenge!

Fiona Paltridge Designs sa...

LOVE!!! Thank you for joining our 13@rts challenge this month xx