söndag 24 september 2017

:: More Than Words and Scrapki September Challenges ::

 I made this layout for a challenge over at More Than Words and Scrapki. This months at More than words the creative challenge was Grunge style and the word was Fearless. A very fun challenge and I really love how my layout turned out! You can see the board image here and follow the LINK to find the challenge.

At Scrapki the challenge was the word Journey. I was thinking about the journey in life my very beloved boy will have to make. I will give him all all my knowledge and a fundation of love. I hope that will be enough to make him a good person!


 I started by using a grey christmas paper from Papirdesign called Vinterstrikk. I added Gesso with my brayer and also more Gesso with a stencil called Sunrise Checker from Prima. I used different stamps from Prima with Archival Ink Jet Black.
Then I added different strips of Washitape. I wanted it more narrow in the middle so I cut them a bit shorter there. I added even more stamping to get a really grunge look! First I was thinking about adding some red color but I ended up with teal instead. I found a really nice spray from Tattered Angels called Glimmer Mist Frozen Lake.

 I wanted lots of texture and layers and used different die-cuts I found in my studio. To get the same color and add more of the nice teal I stained my edges and sprinkled the mist here and there.

 I used both twine and thread to clarify the messy style. I also sprinkled with both white and black to get more contrasts. Framing the words with some doodling makes them pop a bit!

 I wanted to play with my title a bit and get the word fearless included in a fun way. I ended up with using some stickers and this chipboard from Blue Fern Studios.


10 kommentarer:

Elena Martynova sa...

Oh WOW! This is absolutely amazing! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words

Heather McMahon sa...

Oh my - I love your page design! So glad you could join us at More Than Words.

Mary Tzalla sa...

This is so stunning! Love it! Thank you so much for joining us at More Than Words!

Nicole Doiron sa...

Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with More Than Words!

langeatheart sa...

Stunning page!! Love all the texture and layers! Beautifully done! All the best from MTW! :)

Heike`sAugenBlick sa...

Love love love this page so much...Thank you so much for joining us at MTW!!

talkis23 sa...

Ammazing wow wow wow thanks for playing at scrapki-wyzwaniowo challenge this month!!!!!

kavitha sa...

so beautiful.Thanks for joining us at scrapki-wyzwaniowo and MTW challenge!!

Fiona Paltridge Designs sa...

Fabulous! thank you for joining us at Scrapki-wyzwaniowo xx

Olya Kravets sa...

Amazing layout!!! Wow!! thanks for playing at scrapki-wyzwaniowo challenge this month!!!