fredag 3 november 2017

:: Purple/Lilac Christmas card for Wild Orchid Crafts ::

 I love making Christmas Cards! You can go totally overboard with flowers, glitters and different embellishments and it´s still okay! I also love to make Christams cards in a bit untraditional colors. I think a pink Christmas card with lots of sparkles or like the card I show today in lilac is so cool and beautiful! I hope you also start to create Christmas cards in what ever color you like!

I used stunning flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and to get them to really sparkle I dipped them in Multi Medium from 13arts and then the best glitter ever for this technique Ranger Distress Dry Glitter Clear Rock Candy. I love the effect you get!

I used purple and lilac flowers in different shapes. I love to use Lilys at the end of my flower clusters!

I wanted some grey flowers to match my critter but I couldn´t find any and what´s better than make your own flowers? Ahhh ha ha to buy them ready ;) Okay both ways is good :) I made my Poinsettia with Foamiran and dry chalks. I think it turned out pretty cool in grey and lilac!

Supplies from Wild Orchid Cafts:


Here is a list of all supplies I used:
Bo Bunny 6x6 pad Enchanted Garden Collection
Bo Bunny 6x6 pad Bold and Bright Double Dot Design
Bo Bunny 6x6 pad Modern Miss Collection
Creative Extression Sue Wilson die Berry Bough
Amy Design The Feeling Of Christmas die Ice Crystal Circle
Kaisercraft Decorative Dies Poinsettoa Flowers
Spellbinders Lacey Circles
Spellbinders Petit Scalloped Circles Small
Spellbinders Classic Circles Small
Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Border
13arts Multipurpose Gel Medium
Ranger Distress Dry Glitter

Inga kommentarer: