onsdag 20 december 2017

:: Christmas Cards For All The Teachers 2017 ::

Today I have some cards to show you created for my sons teachers. I have been inspired by several cards from the team at My Favorite Things.

I made some of the cards with blue sky and some with brown sky.

Some of the reindeerhorn are in gold metallic paper and some are brown. 

To get some shades on the Reindeers I used a blender and Distress mini pads in Walnut Stain.
I also added some white dots and some of The reindeers got a red nose.


Here are my supplies list:
My Favorite Things Die-Namics Deer Love
Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders
Lawn Fawn Snowy Backdrop
Mama Elephant Merry Christmas Wishes
Mama Elephant Season´s Greetings
Distress Ink Mini Pad Walnut Stain
Red Beads Papirdesign
White Sharpie
Copics

It´s really boaring to make all the same so I changed colors, sentiments a bit on my cards. And to get good prints I used my Misti before I glued the snowy hills to my base.


Inga kommentarer: